Have the holiday of a life time with this amazing deal! You can stay in an all-inclusive hotel with flights and transfers included for a price better than any other!
All-Inclusive Maldives Retreat
You could stay in your very ow water bungalow at the Embudu Village which is a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winning resort in the Maldives. It is on the peaceful Embudu Island which is a tropical paradise with the most gorgeous weather. If you’re not soaking up the rays on the tropical beach with crystal clear water, then you can be trying some adventurous activities. How about paddling out on glass bottom canoes, or snorkelling, stand up paddling, jet skis and many others. You will have seen this tropical paradise on Instagram, it doesn’t look real, right? Well now you can be one of the lucky ones and go there yourself!
Your water bungalow will have a terrace for you to sit out on and admire the tropical surroundings. And in the evening you can relax in your Jacuzzi bath in the private en suite before snuggling up in front of the TV. You won’t have to worry about cooking or heading to the supermarket because you will be staying with an all-inclusive board basis. This means that you will have all meals, snacks and alcohol to enjoy whenever you want.
What an amazing holiday, right? Indulge in a luxurious holiday and make your dream come true – buy your vouchers here on Wowcher.
- Maldives: 7 Nights incl. All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Speedboat Transfers only £1,549 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: cheapest in May 2018
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2017-31st Aug 2018.
- Must book by 29th Nov 2017 and at least 20 days ahead of departure.Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London
- alternative airports: Manchester
- Hotel: Embudu Village
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 801 reviews
- Location: Embudu Village
- Destination: Maldives
- Meals: All-Inclusive
- Price includes speedboat transfers & hand luggage
- Available to buy vouchers until 19th November 2017
- ATOL protected
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- Price: only £1,549 per person based on 2 adults sharing