I found you this All Inclusive Montenegro Getaway in October 2017! Escape to the beautiful Mediterranean, where impressive mountains, golden beaches and sparkling waters await you! You’ll be staying in the coastal town of Bijela, which has amazing beaches and is also backed by lush forests and rolling hills – it’s truly idyllic! In the local area, you can visit the man made island Our Lady of the Rocks, Perast’s Grand Palace or the islet of St George. Across the country, Montenegro’s rich culture and history is evident in numerous monasteries, mosques and ancient towns. The dramatic scenery also makes it a great location for adventurous activities such as hiking, biking and horse riding!
All Inclusive Montenegro Getaway
The 4* Hotel Park Bijela has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! It is a modern and stylish hotel, with an enviable beachfront location. There are bars and outdoor swimming pools on site. You’ll be staying in a spacious, well decorated double or twin room, with an en suite and balcony. Staying on an all inclusive basis means that you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and selected drinks at the comfort of your hotel.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely trip!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- All Inclusive Montenegro Getaway: 5 Nights incl. 4* All Inclusive Hotel & Flights only £313pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive!
- Travel dates: 14 – 19 October 2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Belfast(prices vary)
- Airline: Monarch Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Park Bijela
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 276 reviews
- Destination: Bijela, Montenegro
- Meals: all-inclusive
- Airport transfer: shuttle transfer included
- Price: only £313 per person based on 2 adults sharing
For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly