Have you ever been to Atrani, just outside Amalfi? This Amalfi Coast Break I’ve put together is perfect for you to explore this lovely fisherman’s village and stay in an extraordinary hotel without paying a fortune.
You find this gem of a hotel nestled just a minute walk away from the beach. The 4-star Palazzo Ferraioli (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) features themed rooms named after famous movie stars and each room has a different unique design. The sun terrace as well as most of the rooms offer amazing sea views. There are also pretty leisure facilities including Finnish sauna, steam room and hot tub.
Your Amalfi Coast Break
I found you a great deal on Trivago for this hotel which includes breakfast during your stay. I also picked some cheap flights for you through my Flight Finder. Dates and airport are not set into stone, so feel free to amend the details to suit you and take my example just as an inspiration. :)
I’m sure you’re going to love the hotel and Atrani. Atrani is the enchanting and more quiet twin of Amalfi and the perfect place for a relaxing break. The village is located directly above the sea and conserved its ancient medieval structure. Be prepared to experience stunning views and a breathtaking atmosphere. So what are you waiting for?
- Amalfi Coast Break: 2 Nights incl. great 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £123 pp
- Provider: Hotel must be booked on Trivago, flights separately on my Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 14 – 16 October 2017 (example dates)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: easyJet (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 4-star Palazzo Ferraioli
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 251 reviews
- Destination: Amalfi, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer prices here (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £122.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing