Amsterdam is a timeless city, there is a never-ending list of places to explore, sights to see and cafes to try! The rainbow-coloured city is best seen from a bicycle as you can whizz past the beautiful canals and weave in between each compact district of the Dutch capital. I found this excellent deal for you on Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Amazing Amsterdam City Break
The Lloyd Hotel I’ve picked for you is ranked highly amongst travellers and is something of an impressive sight! Each room is designed with flavourful Dutch character in mind and the building itself has become an official national monument of the Netherlands. This is a brilliant base from which to visit iconic landmarks such as Anne Frank’s House and Rijksmuseum which is housed in a magnificent Gothic and Renaissance building and is home to the work of numerous Dutch masters.
If you’re a party seeker looking for Europe’s best music scene and nightclubs, you are a short distance away from the world famous Red Light District! If you’re looking for something a little more intimate, why not embark on a dinner and cocktail cruise in the evening, I recommend using one with a live jazz band on board. Classy ;)
For a trip to Amsterdam that won’t damage your wallet, book this one with the links!
- Amazing Amsterdam City Break: 3 nights in a Fantastic Hotel incl. Return Flights just £157pp
- Provider: Trivago & Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Southend-on-Sea
- Destination airport: Amsterdam
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Lloyd Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £157 per person based on two adults sharing