Probably one of my favourite cities to visit in Europe is the Dutch capital. You can see what all the fuss is with this amazing Amsterdam getaway that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flights finder. Wander along the beautiful canals of the Venice of the North!
Amazing Amsterdam Getaway
I think one of the things that make Amsterdam so great is just how varied it really is. Whether you’re into history, culture or just want to party on down you have plenty of options! With this deal, you’ll be staying in the Vossius Vondelpark. Probably the hardest thing about finding a city break in Amsterdam is finding a hotel in a great location. This hotel is just a mile outside the city centre, so you can walk right into the city centre!
Along with your stay in this well located and well-rated hotel you’ve also got return flights included. You’ll be visiting this beautiful city just as the winter really sets in and I reckon its probably the best time of year to check it out! The sun sets along the canals are absolutely magical. Of course, there are plenty of great things to check out in the city centre but if you get the time I would recommend checking out the De Pijp area for some quirky fun!
All of the details are just below so follow the links to get everything all booked :)
- Amazing Amsterdam Getaway: 3 Nights in a Well Reviewed Hotel in a Fantastic Location incl. Return Flights for just £143
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 05/11/2018 – 08/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Southend
- Destination airport: Amsterdam
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Vossius Vondelpark
- Score: 7.7 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 0.9 miles to the city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £143 per person based on two adults sharing