Athens is a timeless destination that overflows with ancient monuments and fascinating museums! Whether it’s the Parthenon, the legends of the Ancient Greeks or world-renowned philosophers, you will find a piece of history here to discover! I spotted this bargain over at Voyage Prive so don’t let it slip away.
Amazing Athens Break
Your stay at Klepsydra Urban Suites offers a wonderful mix of old and modern, with an elegant staircase that leads to your stylish deluxe studio. You can look forward to views of the magnificent cityscape, the delightful courtyard and traditional breakfast every morning. With a smashing 4.5/5 rating on Tripadvisor, you can book this deal knowing your stay will be nothing less than divine!
When it comes to venturing out, well you are situated in a prime location, close to Syntagma Square, Plaka and Monastikiri Square and the unmissable Agora! Be sure to visit iconic landmarks such as the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings such as the Parthenon temple. I would recommend dining out in a family-run taverna because this gives you an accurate taste of authentic Greek cuisine and immerses you in the lively atmosphere these friendly locals are renowned for.
If this sounds like your type of adventure just click any of the links to book the deal. Remember you will need to sign up for free to access this outstanding deal! :)
- Amazing Athens Break: 4 nights in 4* Deluxe Studio incl. Breakfast, Welcome Pack & Flights just £308
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 12/11/2018 – 16/11/2018 (November cheapest)
- Alternative dates from now till the end of 2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Luton (Alternative airports available)
- Destination airport: Athens Eleftherios Venizelos
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Klepsydra Urban Suites 4*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £308 per person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)