If you’re anything like me you’re planning your next adventure right about now. I’ve been looking around at some amazing offers but I found one thats hard to pass up! You’re not going to want to miss out on this amazing Borneo adventure. Start your 2019 off right with this offer!
Amazing Borneo Adventure
During your time in Borneo, you’ll be staying in the city of Kota Kinabalu. The hotel is the Hotel Sri Iskandar, a comfortable hotel in a great location. This hotel is just perfect if you’re looking for a no-frills budget hotel. It is close to the city centre and offers a great place to relax in after a long day of exploring. From here you can explore all of the charms of the city of Kota Kinabalu including the famous night market.
Along with your stay in this hotel you’ve also got flights from London included. Be warned though they are very long! The longest possible flights will cost you around £300 but for the price above I’ve selected the more reasonable ones. One of the things that Borneo is perhaps most famous for are the orangutans. These gorgeous creatures are critically endangered so it may be your last chance to see them in the wild.
All of the finer details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Amazing Borneo Adventure: 13 Night Stay in a Good Value Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just £524
- Provider: Trip Advisor and Skyscanner
- Travel period: 06/03/2019 – 20/03/2019
- Length of stay: 13 Nights
- Departure airport: London Heathrow
- Destination airport: Kota Kinabalu
- Airline: China Southern
- Hotel: Hotel Sri Iskandar
- Score: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £524 per person based on two adults sharing