New year, new getaway – that’s my motto! With this amazingly cheap Rome getaway I found for on Opodo, it can become yours too!
Incredibly cheap Rome getaway
With this sneakaway in January, you can escape to La Chica Eterna for some fun and relaxation. You’ll be staying in the fabulous Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna, a really well rated hotel in the east of the city. With its modern rooms, muted colour schemes and fantastic views across the city, you can barely find a better place to stay. Your rooms will have air conditioning, a mini bar, and a TV. There’s also an en suite with a hair dryer, and lush toiletries to lather in. The hotel is surrounded by some lovely restaurants, cafés and shops.
The Bologna Metro Station is just up the street from the hotel and it takes you to the centre of Rome, and all the sights it has to offer, with ease. The Colosseum is just five stops away on the Metro, and it will surely be among the highlights of your trip. Be sure you also visit the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and of course the historic Panthenon. The city is a dream destination for history buffs.
To book this lovely break, just follow the links below and then scroll through to find the hotel I’ve mentioned here.
- Cheap Rome Getaway in January: 2 Night Stay with Well Rated Hotel and Flights from London just £98!
- Provider: Opodo
- Travel period: 13/01/2019 – 15/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mercure Roma Piazza Bologna
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 5 minute walk from Bologna metro station
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £98 per person based on two adults sharing