Looking for that perfect getaway for next year? I’ve got you covered. Once you check out this wonderful getaway to the sunny shores of Crete that I found over on Loveholidays then I’m sure you’ll be reaching for your suitcase and your passport.
Book this Crete holiday
You’ll be staying in the fancy 3* Nireas Hotel that is rated at 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor, and has a Certificate of Excellence to boot. The hotel has a super friendly and relaxed feel, and it’s found in the lovely town of Kato Daratso. You’re not far here from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of this beautiful town. The resort town of Chania is also a short taxi trip away. I definitely recommend you come here for an evening, as for a day trip, as there’s so much to see and do in this gorge coastal spot. This gorgeous getaway really does have everything you’re looking for here.
I found this getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Have a great time relaxing under the Cretan sun!
- Amazing Holiday to Crete: 7 Nights incl Hotel & Flights from £184 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 1 – 8 May 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Airline: Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 3* Nireas Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 4km from Chania
- Destination: Crete, Greece
- Meals: self catering
- Hand luggage only. Checked bags for an extra of £25.50 per bag each way
- Airport transfer not included. Can be added for an extra of £23 pp.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £184 per person based on 2 adults sharing