Wow I’ve got an amazing deal for you today from the lovely folks over at Groupon. Why have a getaway to one wonderful city when you can visit four in one go? Not only can you visit the wonderful sights of Prague, but there’s also Budapest, Vienna and Bratislava to tick off your bucket list. How amazing is that?
Book this four city getaway today!
Your first stop is to Prague where you can visit some lovely sights like the Charles Bridge and the city’s famed Astronomical Clock. The city is super romantic and it’d be a definite highlight during this trip. Two nights later you will travel to the lovely city of Vienna for your second stop. Here, make sure you try out some delicious and traditional Sachertorte, and if you can try it in the Sacher Hotel even better!
After this, you’re off to Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia. Your hotel here is right in the centre of the airport and the city centre, so everything really is on your doorstep! Finally, it’s off to beautiful Budapest, one of the true jewels of the Danube river. See what it was that inspired George Ezra’s song!
I found this great deal over on Groupon so please book with them directly to enjoy this getaway!
- Europe: 8 Nights in Four Cities with Hotels, Transfers & Flights from £299 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- You must buy two vouchers to complete the booking
- Single traveller supplement applies for solo travellers
- Book within seven days of voucher purchase
- Travel dates: valid for travel from June to November 2018
- Length of stay: 8 nights
- Airport of departure: London, Manchester, Bristol or Edinburgh
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: see the full deal for hotel details
- Rating: Check TripAdvisor for ratings on each hotel.
- Destination: Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest
- Meals: rooms only
- Airport transfer not included, but transfers between cities are included
- Hand luggage only.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £299 per person based on 2 adults sharing