Amazing Fez City Break
For less than £100, this deal is nothing short of a wish come true! You will be staying at the Dar Ahl Tadla Hotel which is beautifully decorated and gives you a real vibe of Fes. Best of all about this place, is the rooftop view where you will see a panoramic view of the ancient city – AMAZING!
A real highlight with this destination is the Madrasa Bou Inania, a 14th-century institute that is nowadays open to everyone and is highly celebrated for its architectural finesse. Another hotspot which is truly photo-worthy is the iconic blue gate that marks the entrance of the Fes. If you have time, check out the Bab Chorfa – another stunning gate that frames the Medina.
Here is a range of flights from different airports to choose from:
From London: £29
From Edinburgh: £78
From Manchester: £77
Fez has lots of great eateries so be sure to stop by restaurants like Cafe Clock, Ruined Garden and Restaurant Marrakech. There’s a lot to be discovered in this city so keep your wits about you and don’t be afraid to dive in!
What are you waiting for? Discover this vibrant city by following the link below!
- Amazing Fez City Break: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel in Great Location & Flights only £65
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/01/2019 – 16/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Multiple
- Destination airport: Fez
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Dar Ahl Tadla
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £65 per person based on two adults sharing