Hamburg is the city to visit with its bustling nightlife, arty streets and interesting history and culture. So why not stay in a hotel with flights included all for a great price? :) I have found a great value deal on Expedia, and have provided multiple dates and airports so you can choose what suits you best!
Amazing Hamburg City Break
You will be staying at Novum Style Hotel Hamburg-Centrum, a great base to stay for a wonderful city break. The modern design hotel in the Sankt Georg district has been popular with previous guests who loved the location and stylish rooms! You’re a stone’s throw away from Mönckebergstraße shopping street and the Outer Alster Lake, and with a U-Bahn station literally just outside you’ve got easy access to the rest of the city as well.
The trendy neighbourhood of Sternschanze is really worth checking out for the lovely bars and restaurants as well as all sorts of hip boutiques and shops. Down by the river, you can admire the gorgeous old warehouses of the Speicherstadt, or check out some of the city’s cutting-edge architecture in the Hafen City. You just can’t miss having a quick peek at the Elbphilharmonie Concert Hall – it’s the city’s newest icon that will leave you with a treasurable lasting memory of Hamburg!
I’ve rounded up various dates and different departure airports so just choose what works for you:
Click any of the links to book this delightful break! :)
- Amazing Hamburg City Break: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel in Great Location & Flights from only £88
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Multiple airports
- Destination airport:
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Novum Style Hotel Hamburg-Centrum
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Saint Georg
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £88 per person based on two adults sharing