It’s not hard to see why us Brits are so in-love with the Balaerics, with its warm blue sea, sumptous food and miles of silk sand. The great thing about this package by Voyage Prive is the unique combination of a top-rated hotel with all inclusive!
Amazing Majorca Deal
Situated in the pretty coastal town of Peguera, the gorgeous Fergus Club Europa is an idyllic place to call home for 4 nights! Immerse yourself in to the relaxing atmosphere of the hotel, where you’ll find three swimming pools (one with water games for children); two snack bars in the solarium areas, a buffet restaurant and Italian restaurant, a gym and a mini-club for all ages. Your every whim is taken care of in this friendly resort which is set amid pine trees and is just a short stroll to the inviting sandy beach (900m).
Why not spend the day in the nearby Andratx Golf Course and as night falls, gaze upon the turquoise sea and lush nature!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Amazing Majorca Deal: 4 Nights in Stylish 4* Resort with All Inclusive Catering incl. Return Flights from only £197 – Multiple Departure Aiports Available!
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Multiple departure dates available from August – October 2018 (cheapest dates 9th – 13th October)
- Length of stay: 4 nights (longer durations available for a surcharge)
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Alternative airports: London from £204, Manchester £206, Birmingham £208, Edinburgh £233
- Further departure airports available!
- Destination airport: Palma de Majorca
- Hotel: Fergus Club Europa 4*
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Peguera
- Meals: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £197 per person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)