Sofia is a friendly city with vibrant cafes, bars, and restaurants, and you can stroll around its ancient streets for under £100! You won’t have to worry about overcrowding because Sofia receives fewer tourists compared to larger European cities which enhances its laid-back charm! I found this great deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder!
Amazing Sofia City Break
Look forward to your stay at the top rated Sofia Place, boasting an incredible position in the very heart of Sofia. With a 4.5 Tripadvisor rating, you will love the hotel and friendly staff as much as everyone else. As the third oldest city in Europe, Sofia is bursting Roman ruins, Ottoman mosques, and the renowned Cathedral of Aleksandăr Nevski. Gaze at the cathedral in awe and be sure to bring your camera to snap up gorgeous photos of this impressive building.
If you’re in need of some retail therapy, then you are just a short walk away from cosmopolitan Vitosha Boulevard. Peruse the designer shops and when its time for a break, find a cute cafe to enjoy Bulgarian life pass you by. If you’re on a budget, I strongly recommend doing one of the free walking tours around the city, which is a great way to learn about the fascinating history strewn across the city.
To book this amazing deal just click any of the links! :)
- Amazing Sofia City Break: 3 nights in Well Rated Hotel in Central Location & Return Flights just £83
- Provider: Trivago & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 06/11/2018 – 09/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Sofia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sofia Place
- Score: 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £83 per person based on two adults sharing