Croatia’s coastal Zadar is a stunning and historic city with an edge. Located in the middle of the Dalmatian coast, it encompasses miles of golden sands and a friendly ambience! Don’t miss this superb deal on Expedia!
Amazing Zadar Break
The gorgeous Villa Plat is a haven for relaxation, featuring an outdoor heated pool and sports activities such as windsurfing and water-skiing! You will be staying in your very own studio, complete with a private balcony – ideal for romancing the days away! With breakfast included in the price, you can fuel up in the morning before diving into the sapphire sea and experience the underwater life of the Med with a scuba diving class!
Why not take a trip to see the world-famous Sea Organ which generates music in accordance with the incoming and outgoing waves. Afterwards, take a stroll through the cobbled streets and stop by the local food markets, selling local fruits, seafood and meat. With years of Roman control, they have left their stamp with an incredible building. The Roman Forum is where visits can get an inside look at what public life was like in this medieval city. You will be fascinated by the history that is draped around you.
You will not fail to be impressed with what Zadar has to offer, so book this deal by clicking any of the links! Enjoy the sunset :)
- Amazing Zadar Break: 3 nights in a Top Rated Villa incl. Studio with Balcony, Breakfast & Return Flights, only £95pp
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 20/10/2018 – 23/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Zadar
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Plat
- Score: 4.4 on Expedia
- Location: Kožino Zadar
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £95 per person based on two adults sharing (+6.36 EUR total due at hotel)