Amsterdam is one of my all-time favourite destinations, but who am I kidding? We all think that way! :D If you belong to those who can’t get enough of this city this is your deal! Stay in a super stylish design hotel and explore the west of Amsterdam this autumn. The western part of the city is home to many artists and cool bars and shops. Rooftop Restaurant Bureau should be on your list at least once, the same goes for the Cafe Bagels & Beans Amsterdam Oud West. Get to know this city from its authentic side, the hotel itself is worth the visit…
Amsterdam in autumn!
You’ll be staying in the super modern the Student Hotel Amsterdam (4/5 on TripAdvisor). The whole property comes with stylish design and well-decorated interiors. The city centre is only 10 minutes by bike, but you can also take the train. There bus stops are right around the corner, so don’t you worry about getting around. Facilities on site include fitness rooms, several lounges, and billiard as well as pool tables. The hotel is rated best value in Amsterdam and I’m sure you will get to know super cool people from all over the world. Don’t miss out :)
- Amsterdam in Autumn: 2 Nights incl. Design Hotel & Flights only £108pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago & Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 22 – 24 August 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: The Student Hotel Amsterdam
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 967 reviews
- Location: Amsterdam
- Destination: Netherlands
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Amsterdam: check your options here!
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £108 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Check for things to do!