Amsterdam is one of my favourite cities in Europe. It’s probably not surprising because everybody who has ever been to Amsterdam falls in love with it almost instantly.
This deal is available to you on wowcher.co.uk for just £99 per person. This includes your 2 night Hotel stay, Canal Cruise and Flights! The way it works is that you buy the “deal” through the Wowcher website. Once you have purchased it they will send you a voucher code, to redeem this voucher all you have to do is contact ClearSky using the details that have been sent to you and then quote your full Wowcher code.
You will be staying in the Central Park Hotel, which has received a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor. You will be staying here on a room-only basis, which gives you the excuse and motivation you need to get up early and get out and explore the city.
Whilst you’re in Amsterdam, I would definitely recommend visiting some of the many museums that are there. The Anne Frank Museum is an obvious choice, however I would definitely suggest booking in advance; it’s so popular that it’s almost impossible to walk in and look around.
Your hotel is also really close to the Vondelpark, so it would make a lot of sense for you to have a walk around. It’s a nice quieter area of Amsterdam and gives you a chance to relax a bit at the end of the day, having spent the day exploring the city.
- Amsterdam: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Canal Cruise & Flights only £99
- Travel dates: 1st-15th December 2014; 4th-30th January, 1st-12th & 22nd-28th February and 1st-25th March 2015
- Travel duration: 2 nights (or 3 nights for £139)
- Airport of departure: London Southend
- Alternative airports: London Luton and London Stansted for an extra of £20pp
- Hotel: 3-star Central Park Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 219 reviews
- Hotel location: next to the Vondelpark
- Destination: Amsterdam/ Netherlands
- Board: self catering
- Airport transfer in Amsterdam not included. By Train and bus approx. 19 mins, £3 each way
- Price: only £99 per person based on 2 adults sharing