Amsterdam is truly one of my all-time favourites! All the lovely canals, and the beautiful houseboats. Have you ever explored the city by bike, like the locals!? Well, if that’s not the case it’s about time! Hope over this March and enjoy a city break to Amsterdam. Though it’s the capital of the Netherlands, the city is laid out fairly centred, so you’ll have no problems to get around. The trams can bring you anywhere in no time. Plan a visit to the famous Anne Frank House and take a journey back in time or stroll the many design stores in Amsterdam West. There is so much to explore, you’ll be coming back for more! ;)
Book your Amsterdam city break today!
The best thing about this deal is that you get to chose your hotel. You’ll be staying at the cosy Amadi Panorama Hotel (4/5 on Trip Advisor + Certificate of Excellence). The hotel comes with excellent ratings and a good connection to the city centre. The hotel come with super modern interiors, so you’ll surely be treated to the absolute best comforts.
My buddy Groupon provides several options, so just go step by step to avoid confusion. Chose your airport first (London is your cheapest option), then chose the number of nights. 2 nights are only £99pp, can you imagine?! Even for 3 Nights you’ll end up with a price of only £149pp. The last step is to check available dates. There are several dates available, but the prices vary, so scroll through the options and pick the cheapest dates. My example deal would be £99pp for two nights departing from London arriving 5-8 March 2017. Go ahead and pick the options that suit you best. If you’re up for it you can even book a river cruise to get the full experience.
I found this deal on Groupon!
- Amsterdam City Break: 2 Night Stay incl. Excellent 4* Hotel & Flights from only £139pp
- Travel dates: Valid for arrivals on selected dates from March to October 2018
- You will need to buy two vouchers to complete this booking.
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- 3 Nights from £199. 4 nights starting from £229
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Birmingham, Edinburgh, Manchester (prices vary)
- Hotel: Amadi Panorama Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: close to city centre
- Destination: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Meals: self-catering
- Luggage: Hand luggage: 5 to 10kg per person included
- ATOL protected
- Airport transfer in Amsterdam not included, check you options here!
- Price: only £139 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly