This city is probably one of the most interesting cities in Europe: Amsterdam! The capital of the Netherlands is versatile and really exciting. The city offers almost everything for everyone.
So how about some culture? Then visit one of the many museums of the city like for example the Rijkmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum or the Anne Frank House. Do you prefer an extensive shopping trip? Well, you’re going to find a big variety of shops and boutiques of many famous designers in the city centre of Amsterdam. I’m sure that you’ll find a place to shop that comes up to your expectations, especially in the popular shopping mile ‘negen straatjes‘.
Or what about making this Amsterdam break a funny party trip? No problem: there are many good clubs for partying all night long. And if you rather want to relax a little, take a walk around the harbour and enjoy the beautiful sights of Amsterdam.
I have found you a great hotel deal on travelbird.co.uk and combined it with a cheap flight that I have found on bravofly.co.uk. You’re going to enjoy 3 full days in Amsterdam with the flight times that I have chosen for you :)
Stay in the brand new 4 star Brooklyn Hotel Amsterdam (80% on TripAdvisor) which opened in March 2014. The boutique hotel has a unique design and captivates its visitors with superior comfort and a marvellous waterfront location. It is a great base for you to explore everything that Amsterdam has to offer, because it is situated in the city centre and in one of Amsterdam’s creative hotspots: the popular NDSM-werf! This part of Amsterdam is popular for its stylish industrial landscape. Enjoy this location right from your room: the rooms have huge windows overlooking the river! So whether seeking for a romantic getaway or a short family break (1 child under 3 is allowed to stay for free in the hotel) this stay is perfect for everyone who’s looking for a great city break in Amsterdam.
FYI: you can choose from many dates from now till March 2015! So feel free to change the flight details and the hotel dates that I have suggested. Just click on the page of Travelbird.co.uk on ‘book now’ to see all available dates for the hotel. Clicking on ‘book now’ won’t force you to make a booking, it simply takes you to the calendar. And customize yourself the flights on bravofly.co.uk.
- Amsterdam City Break: 3 Days incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £125
- Travel period: 13/08/2014 – 15/08/2014
- Alternative period: selected dates in June, July, August, September, October, November, December and from January – March 2015
- Travel duration: 3 Days (= 2 nights)
- Airport of departure: London Southend
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4 star Brooklyn Hotel Amsterdam
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor out of 21 reviews
- Hotel location: in the city centre, NDSM-werf
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price includes: welcome drink, free WiFi, 1 child under 3 travels for free
- Airport transfer in Amsterdam not included. Your way to the hotel: from the airport the Regional-Express to Amsterdam Centraal Station (£3), from Centraal Station to Amsterdam Klaprozenweg (£2), then 572 metres to the hotel
- Excluded: booking fee £9 and tourist tax (to be paid upon arrival)
- Price: only £125 per person based on two adults sharing