The capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam, is one of those cities in Europe which really has almost everything for everyone. Do you want to have some culture and art during your city trip? Visit one of the many museums of the city like for example the Rijkmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum or the Anne Frank House! You rather like to go shopping? You’re going to find a big variety of shops and boutiques of many famous designers in the city centre of Amsterdam. I’m sure that you’ll find a place to shop that comes up to your expectations, especially in the popular shopping mile ‘negen straatjes‘. Or how about having a great party break in Amsterdam? No problem, in the city centre are many good clubs, where you can have amazing parties all night long. But maybe you would like to relax a little? Take a walk around the harbour. You’re going to have much time to explore Amsterdam with the flights that I have found for you. And for all of you who like to experience something scary, then certainly the dungeon of Amsterdam will be the perfect choice for you. The tours are around midnight with guides who are going to tell you some scary stories about the dungeon… BOO included! :)
So book your Amsterdam city break with the excellent hotel deal on travelbird.co.uk where you’re going to stay 3 days in the Manor Hotel Amsterdam (84% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). The hotel is a stylish boutique hotel located in the Amsterdam-Oost neighbourhood. That means that you have an easy access to the city centre of Amsterdam and to all the important sights of the city. The trendy hotel owns luxurious rooms and an excellent Italian restaurant called Enoteca. The Travelbird deal includes breakfast and a welcome drink upon arrival and the price is £78 per person based on 2 people sharing. One child between 0-3 years even goes for free.
I’ve also looked for a flight bargain for you and found some great flights on easyjet.com on 18/06/2014 until 20/06/2014 for only £55 per person. The flight times are perfect to enjoy 3 full days in Amsterdam, because you depart from London Southend in the morning and your return flight from Amsterdam departs in the evening.
Your way from the Amsterdam airport to the hotel is very easy and costs only £4 each way. Just take the train Regional-Express to the station Amsterdam Muiderpoort and from there it’s only a short walking distance to the hotel.
- Amsterdam City Break: 3 Days incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £133
- Travel period: 18/06/2014 – 20/06/2014, many dates from June to December available
- Travel duration: 3 days
- Validity: subject to availability
- Airport of departure: London Southend
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4 star The Manor Hotel Amsterdam
- Rating: 84% on TripAdvisor out of 563 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Hotel location: Amsterdam-Oost district, close to the city centre
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Amsterdam not included.
- Your way to the hotel: from the airport the Regional-Express to Amsterdam Muiderpoort (£4), then 450 metres to the hotel
- Price includes following services: one child aged 0-3 years goes for free, welcome drink
- Excluded: Booking fee of £9 on travelbird.co.uk, city tax of €3.48 per person (to be paid upon arrival)
- Price: only £133 per person based on two adults sharing
Please note that you have to place to different bookings for this city break: book the hotel on travelbird.co.uk and the flights on easyjet.com.
Click here for the Amsterdam Hotel Deal
Please type in the details on easyjet.com to find the flights:
flying from: London Southend
Going to: Amsterdam
then select the outbound flight departing at 7:25 and the return flight departing at 21:50.