Head to Amsterdam for 3 nights with this great value deal I found on LastMinute – for only £130 per person, enjoy a central 4* hotel and return flights in one of the most famous cities in the world. Amsterdam is definitely a city high on almost everyone’s bucket list, whether its the canals, the bikes or the museums that take your fancy – there is definitely something for everyone!
Your Amsterdam City Break Deal
You will be staying at the Hampshire Hotel – The Manor Amsterdam (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 949 reviews + Certificate of Excellence + Green Leaders Gold) a converted hospital with breathtaking architecture! This hotel is ideal for exploring Amsterdam, the nearest tram stop, Wijttenbachstraat, is situated just opposite the hotel and the city centre is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
There is also a onsite restaurant offering modern Italian dishes with a twist, and extensive wine list – all available to be served by the glass.. perfect! There is also a lounge bar serving cocktails throughout the evening – an ideal start to your evening in the beautiful Dutch city.
- Amsterdam: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £130
- Travel dates: Mon 23 November 2015 – Thu 26 November 2015
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 7°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 12°C
- Airport of departure: London Southend
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost
- Hotel: Hampshire Hotel – The Manor Amsterdam
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 949 reviews + Certificate of Excellence + Green Leaders Gold
- Destination: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, average taxi price £30 – £35 (rome2rio.com)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £130 per person based on 2 adults sharing