I’ve found you the perfect winter escape to Amsterdam for two people in January 2018! Treat yourself just after Christmas to two nights in the stunning Dutch capital and take in the wonderful festive atmosphere. Take a cruise on the canals as you enjoy the sights and the stunning architecture. Your 4* hotel is right in the middle of town, with the world famous Dam Square just steps away from the hotel, and Anne Frank’s House can be found following a 10 minute walk. This hotel really is the best base for your travels around the city.
The 4* Hotel Amsterdam De Roose Leeuw (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) started out as an inn in the 15th Century, so you’ll be staying in a hotel that has a long reputation for excellence. Their hospitality has been honed over the last 600 years, so you have no need to worry here as every wish and need will be taken care of. You’re sure to be treated like royalty here, with modern decor, comfortable beds to lay sleepy heads on, and a restaurant with so many mouth watering options to keep your tummy filled and ensure you leave with a smile on your face.
I found this great deal on Voyage Prive so book it directly with them! Please remember that once you click the link, you will have to create a Voyage Prive account (if you do not have one already) in order to view the deal. Have a great time!
- Amsterdam: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel & Flights only £166 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 7-9 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London (any airport)
- Airline: Vueling Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Amsterdam de Roode Leeuw
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 985 reviews
- Destination: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Meals: self catering
- Price: only £166 per person based on 2 adults sharing