Just after the New Year is a really great time to get a break in. It’s the ideal pick-me-up after the festive season has passed, and a great antidote to those back to work blues. I’ve got just what you need – an Andorra ski minibreak for early January.
Andorra Ski Minibreak
The chalet you’ll stay in is the Résidence Alba El Tarter, a super pretty lodge in the town of El Tarter. It’s in an area of town close to lots of shops, restaurants, and other chalets. So, you’ll surely find a friendly face around the area to grab some warm drinks with when you’ve come off the slopes! The ski area of Grandvalira is a short journey from the hotel, and it’s perfect for hitting the slopes every day!
Your studio apartment is beautifully decorated, with bright rooms and all modern amenities to help boost your stay. You might even be lucky to have a balcony to relax on with a steaming hot mug of cocoa after your ski. Sounds delightful? Then book this break with the links below!
- Andorra Ski Minibreak in January: 4 Night Break with Ski Chalet, Lift Pass and Flights from London £252
- Provider: Ski Holiday Finder and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 06/01/2019 – 10/01/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Toulouse
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Résidence Alba El Tarter
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 500m from ski slopes
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £252 per person based on two adults sharing