Today your Holidayguru has found you a tropical getaway to escape the winter sun and to indulge a holiday in the Caribbean. Antigua is a paradise and a gem among the Caribbean destinations. The island invites you to enjoy its culture, the Caribbean sounds and tastes and has many things to do or not to do :)
Make this holiday a relaxing beach holiday with hot temperatures around 29°C in December and bathtub warm waters. Or take the chance to experience a little adventure by zipping through the rainforest with the Rainforest Canopy Tour or swim with stingrays.
Thomascook.com is currently offering a holiday package that has it all: fly from Manchester to Antigua, get into the coach transfer to the 3-star Jolly Beach resort and enjoy the all inclusive board basis for only £730 per person based on two adults sharing.
The hotel has an average rating of 62% on TripAdvisor, but the latest reviews are positive. Just decide if two free-from swimming pools, five bars including a swim-up bar and restaurants which serve you Indian meals, Caribbean seafood and Italian cuisine come up to your expectations. Beside those features, the hotel runs also a spa centre with beauty treatments, a buffet restaurant and you certainly going to like the location :) The Jolly Beach Resort is set in 40 acres of tropically landscaped gardens and the one mile long beach is directly next to it.
So do as much or as little as you want to and if you’re a sweet tooth then don’t miss the Antigua Black Pineapple which is the sweetest in the world. Definitely a must! You could also combine this holiday with a trip to the sister island of Antigua which is Barbuda where you’ll be able to find 17 miles of secluded pinky sand beach.
Whatever you want to do during your Caribbean holiday, just sit back, relax and have a great time here :)
- Antigua Winter Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £730
- Travel period: 07/12/2014 – 14/12/2014
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 29°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 3-star Jolly Beach Resort
- Rating: 62% on TripAdvisor out of 2.580 reviews
- Location: 40 acres of tropically landscaped gardens, directly on the beach, approx. 7 miles from St Johns
- Destination: Antigua / Caribbean
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Antigua: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Entry requirements: valid passport necessary for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of entry. More info here
- Price: only £730 per person based on two adults sharing
Click here (twice) for the Antigua Deal
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.