Arezzo! The central square of this beautiful town is one that you will definitely not forget! The Piazza Grande is the most noteworthy medieval square in the city, opening behind the 13th century Romanesque apse of Santa Maria della Pieve. The plethora of churches is definitely a wonder… seeing the Cathedral of Saint Donatus, the Basicila of San Francesco and the Badia delle Sante Flora e Lucilla will just capture your imagination!
Book your Arezzo Deal today!
You’ll be staying in the absolutely fantastic 4* Hotel Badia di Pomaio (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 243 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee that you’re gonna love staying here as part of your awesome Arezzo Deal! You’ll be located really close by to all the places I’ve already mentioned above, as well as to many restaurants such as Osteria da Giovanna, Caffe Amaranto, and La Locanda di Giulia! There’s a pool, restaurant and bar at your disposal, and don’t forget that your breakfast is included!
- Arezzo Deal: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £134.50 pp!
- Provider: Hotel needs to be booked on Trivago and Flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 13-15 January 2017 (more dates available)
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Please amend the dates and airport yourself to suit you!
- Many dates and airports available!
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Badia di Pomaio
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 243 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 3.2 miles from city center
- Destination: Arezzo
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Paris not included (to see how to get there, find options here!)
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £134.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.