I just love a luxury getaway. The kind of break that leaves you feeling totally relaxed and refreshed. This stunning break in the gorgeous city of Prague is exactly the thing you need.
Take a break to Prague today!
With this lovely getaway that I spotted on Voyage Prive you’ll be treated like royalty in the luxurious 5* Art Nouveau Palace (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). The hotel is utterly stunning, it’s a place where old time glamour from the 20th century and modern contemporary decor meet perfectly. When you arrive here, the magic begins with a delicious box of pralines waiting for you. You’re also upgraded to a very fancy Executive Room which is the perfect place for you to relax and chill out. Be sure that you indulge in the tasty breakfast in the hotel before you go out to explore the city.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Prague: 2 Nights in 5* Hotel with Exectuive Room, Breakfast, Chocolates & Flights from £128pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 29 – 31 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5* Art Nouveau Palace
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £127.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing