I’ve found a great getaway to one of Germany’s biggest cities. Munich is an amazing place to visit, and I promise it’s not just Oktoberfest that makes the visit worthwhile. Of course, you can visit some of the cities countless breweries, and sample some delicious German beer. Or, why not come check out the amazing BMW factories, or take a day trip to the fairy tale romance of Neuschwanstein Castle, which was used as the base for Sleeping Beauty’s castle in the Walt Disney film. The castle is about an hour and a half’s drive south of the city, but it’s so worth checking out.
Book a trip to Munich today!
With this great getaway you’ll be spending two nights in the lovely 4* Astor Hotel Munich, which is rated at 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is super close to Munich’s central train station, so getting here from the airport should be absolutely no problem. That also means you’re super close to the best sights in the city, like the Allianz Arena where the world famous Bayern Munich football team play. The German Museum is also closeby, and it’s within walking distance to the Marienplatz. Whether you’re here for sport, culture, or the beer, I know Munich is the getaway you’re looking for!
I found this getaway over on Expedia.
- Munich: 3 Nights incl 4* Hotel & Flights from £183pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel dates: 4 – 7 April 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Astor Hotel Munich
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: approx. 10 minute walk from Munich Central Station, 45 minute train to airport
- Destination: Munich, Germany
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £183 per person based on 2 adults sharing