Here’s a sun holiday you won’t be able to resist! If you want something with a serious view, check out this August Bulgaria deal that I found using Loveholidays.
August Bulgaria Deal
With this great, peak-time deal you will be staying in the 4* Balkan Jewel Resort in the Razlog Valley. This resort is surrounded by three stunning mountain ranges, Pirin, Rila and the Rhodopes. There’s a beautifully designed 18-hole golf course in Prin which this resort overlooks. This resort has spacious apartments with spacious kitchens, a fitness and spa centre, pool, bar and restaurant. All the common areas are wheelchair accessible too.
While this resort is more popular used for skiing holidays in the winters, there is lots to do during the summer. If the resort isn’t enough for you, you can head off and explore the local towns! In Bansko, a town at the foot of the Pirin Mountains, there is an international jazz festival from August 6-13. You can admire the architectural beauty in this town as well, by visiting Velyan’s House. The Pirin Mountains provide a wonderful place to go hikind and watch the meandering Melnik river from above.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to get booking!
- August Bulgaria Deal: 7 Nights in 4* Hotel Incl Return Flights just £221pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 09/08/2018 – 16/08/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Sofia SOF
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Balkan Jewel Resort
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Razlog, Bulgaria
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £221 per person based on two adults sharing