Prepare for some Aussie adventure with this great Australia holiday – an amazing bargain at under £1000 per person for two weeks on the other side of the world!
13 Night Australia Holiday Near Perth
With this fabulous package from Expedia you will be spending 13 nights in a studio bungalow near Perth, the perfect base to explore this amazing city and the stunning landscapes of Western Australia. You’ll also have your flights included, all for just £961 per person – a pretty incredible bargain considering you’re jetting off halfway around the world!
Flights are from Manchester to Perth, and although transfers aren’t included it’s pretty easy to get to your hotel. Check the route here or go to Holiday Extras for transfers, airport hotels, insurance, travel money and much more – you’ll enjoy a cheeky 15% off if you use the link from MyHolidayGuru. To make the most of your fortnight in Australia I’d recommend renting a car – you can find the best deals at carrentals.co.uk and from what I’ve seen it should only set you back around £75 per person.
Barely 25 minutes from Perth’s city centre and 30 minutes from bustling Fremantle, experience a change of pace at Discovery Holiday Parks. The park is nestled in the foothills of the Darling Ranges, providing the perfect base from which you can explore this spectacular city. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a children’s playground, this holiday park offers a range of cabins and villas just 15 minutes’ drive from Perth Airport and 25-minute drive from Perth’s city centre. Guests enjoy free access to BBQ facilities. This hotel scores 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor.
Perth is Western Australia’s capital, combining beautiful beaches with big-city attractions and that trademark laid-back Aussie charm. It’s a sophisticated, cosmopolitan city with myriad bars, restaurants and cultural activities all vying for attention, and is also surrounded by some stunning landscapes and bush – as well as boasting some glorious ocean beaches and a cool surf scene. There’s loads of historical sites to visit as well as natural ones – your hotel is near Fremantle, where you can visit the infamous prison that dates from Australia’s convict era. There are also plenty of island tours, wine tours and of course bush tours that will take you to experience natural wonders like the Wave Rock as well as aboriginal culture. This Australia holiday really is the ultimate adventure down-under – so what are you waiting for?
- Australia Holiday: 13 Nights incl. 4* Hotel in Perth and Flights only £961
- Travel dates: Wednesday 4th November to Tuesday 17th November 2015
- Length of stay: 13 nights
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 20°C
- Approx. water temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative airports: London (change search)
- Airline: Emirates
- Hotel: Discovery Holiday Park
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 48 reviews
- Location: close to city centre and National Parks
- Destination: Perth, Australia
- Meals: Self catering
- Airport transfer in Perth: not included, check your options here
- Rental car: from £10 per day on carrentals.co.uk
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Price: only £961 per person based on 2 adults sharing