If you’re a lover of snow, ice, chilly days and winter sports, then this getaway I spotted will really be right up your street. Using my Ski Holiday Finder and my Flight Finder I’ve put together a great Austrian ski holiday for you to enjoy. Three nights to hit the slopes, with lots of choice for dates to travel, just before Christmas? Sounds perfect to me!
Austrian ski holiday
You’ll be heading to the ski resort town of Feldkirch, which is in the west of Austria and close to the borders with Switzerland and Liechtenstein. In fact, it’s so close to Switzerland, the flights I’ve found to get you here are to Zurich. It’s then an hour and a half’s journey to the Hotel Weisses Kreuz, your home for these three nights. You’re about 2km from the centre of town, and about 15km from the ski slopes. You’re staying on a half board basis, meaning you get the chance to fill up on breakfast before hitting the slopes. You can then tuck into a delicious dinner when you’ve come back.
The hotel also has a lovely sauna inside, where you can relax after a day of skiing or snowboarding. You can then take it easy in your lovely room, which may have a balcony too for you to sit out and get some fresh air. Book your ski break with the links below!
- Austrian Ski Holiday in December: 3 Night Stay Across Range of Dates in December with Half Board Hotel and Flights from Luton £257
- Provider: Ski Holiday Finder and Flight Finder
- Travel period: lots of dates available across December 2018 for a similar price
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Zurich
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Weisses Kreuz
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 2km from Feldkirch centre
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £257 per person based on two adults sharing