A visit to the Eternal City this October will not fail to disappoint. With tons of historical goldmines to explore you will want to return again. I’ve spotted this excellent deal for you using Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Autumn Rome City Break
During your magical weekend in Rome, you will stay at the lovely Guesthouse Lacoonte which is positioned perfectly in the Vatican city. The guesthouse is set 300m from Vatican Museums and 800m from St. Peter’s square and Basilica. As breakfast is taken care off you can fuel up for the day’s adventure and most places you can reach by foot.
Rome is one of the most fascinating cities I have ever visited and I strongly recommend getting a tour guide if you go around the Vatican. Prepared to be blown away by the beauty of the Sistine Chapel and the ornate statues and paintings that have been left by legends such as Michelangelo and Raphael. As you stroll around the remarkable ‘Eternal city’ you will see the remnants of history dotted around, like the Colosseum, the Pantheon and the Roman forum (just to mention a few). Top tip: the well-renowned Trevi Fountain is quite busy during the day, so head there towards the evening when it is quieter with your partner to capture the romance and magic that exudes this iconic landmark!
To book this fantastic deal just click any of the links!
- Autumn Rome City Break: 3 Nights in Brilliant Guesthouse incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only £126pp
- Provider: Trivago & Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 14/10/2018 – 17/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Guest House Laocoonte
- Score: 4.5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £126 per person based on two adults sharing