I found you this autumn Santorini Holiday in October 2018! Santorini is a truly striking group of islands, with multi-coloured cliffs soaring out from the sea! The islands sit in a crater, left by one of the largest volcanic eruptions in history. The main island, Thira, where you’ll be staying, has many little white houses lining its clifftops. The gorgeous beaches draw many sun-seekers, but they aren’t the island’s only attraction! There’s the fascinating Minoan site of Akrotiri, the traditional hilltop village of Oia, art galleries, wineries and a micro-brewery!
Autumn Santorini holiday
Villa Olympia has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel is located on the south side of the island in Perivolos town, where you’ll find one of the island’s most famous beaches. All the rooms are colourfully decorated and combine modern amenities with a traditional Greek style. Each room is unique, with a beautiful view of either the gardens, swimming pool or sea. There is a poolside bar next to the outdoor pool and the main restaurant on site. This deal is based on a self-catered stay in a Double Room with Garden View.
I found this deal on Loveholidays! Please book directly with them and don’t miss out to check all extras and available options. Have a fantastic holiday!
- Autumn Santorini Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Excellent Hotel with Breakfast & Gatwick Flights in October £292 pp
- Provider: Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 25/10/2018 – 01/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Arrival airport: Santorini
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 3* Villa Olympia
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Perissa, Santorini, Greece
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfers not included: return transfers available for an extra of £20 pp
- Price: only £292 per person based on 2 adults sharing