I’ve really found a lovely city break for you! Amsterdam is a definite must visit for absolutely everyone, so I know that if you don’t have it on your bucket list you really will miss out. It’s such a beautiful and cultural city with a very rich history.
Get away to Amsterdam!
With this great getaway that I’ve found over on Groupon, you can stay for two nights in this really gorgeous city in the lovely Hotel Kings Court, which is rated at 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor. Or you can stay at the charming New West Inn in a quaint residential area. When you think Amsterdam you think canals, and this hotel is located just a short walk away from some of Amsterdam’s beautiful canals.
You’re also close to some of the city’s biggest attractions, like Anne Frank’s house and the Rijksmuseum. Both of these are definitely worth a visit! If you’re an art lover, make sure you head to the Van Gogh Museum too. Amsterdam is always a winner no matter what time of year you book to go.
I found this lovely getaway over on Groupon so be sure that you have booked with them directly! Have a wonderful time!
- Awesome Amsterdam Getaway: 2 Nights incl Hotel with Various Departures for Flights from £79
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel dates: Valid for arrivals on dates from Sept 2018 to Jan 2019 (Cheapest dates January 2019)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stay for three nights starting from £119pp
- Airport of departure: London (Cheapest dates)
- Alternative airports:
- Edinburgh from £119
- Manchester from £99
- Bristol from £119
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Hotel Kings Court or the New West Inn
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor for the Kings Court and 3.5/5 for the New West Inn
- Destination: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Please note prices may vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing