I don’t know about you, but I am a huge history nerd! I loved learning about the ancient Greeks and Romans when I was in Year 2. So, I take any opportunity I can to take a break to Greece and Rome to soak up as much culture as I can. Why not join in, with this amazing Athens solo trip I’ve put together?
Cultural Athens solo trip
I’ve spotted you a lovely little AirBnB in Athens, and it’s in an absolutely prime location! Some guests have even kindly recommended the charges to the city, which I think is incredibly kind and helpful of them. The apartment is a short Uber ride from the city, which will only cost you €4, or you can hop on public transport for under €1.50. However you get into the city, it’s cheap as chips! You’re also close to some historical sights, such as the Acropolis, the Syntagma Square, Monastiraki Square and Omonia Square. Be sure you bring your camera!
When you’re ready to relax, the apartment is such a welcoming space. Your hosts, Nancy and Nasir, have provided the perfect haven for you. There’s gorgeous stone-lined walls, free Wi-Fi, heating and air con, and of course your super cosy bed! And, I haven’t even mentioned the stunning bath tub! You can book a break here with the links below!
- Athens Solo Trip: 3 Nights in the Historic City with a Gorgeous Room and Flights from Stansted £200
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 06/11/2018 – 09/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Athens
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Guest Suite
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: close to the city centre
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £200 for one adult