I’ve found a great last minute holiday for you to the beautiful area of the Costa del Sol in the south of Spain. The days here in the UK are starting to get wet, cold and, well, miserable, so time to inject a little bit of brightness into our days, huh?
Last minute all inclusive getaway
You’ll be staying in the 4* ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The resort is made of two hotels joined together, so you’re basically getting double the deal for your money. The resort was completely renovated in the summer, so you’ll be among the first of those who get to enjoy its brand new feel. The hotel is right across the road from a sandy beach, where you can go for a little stroll after dinner. Or, you’re only a short drive from the town of Torremolinos where you can explore the restaurants and bars. That is, if you feel like a break from your all inclusive board stay!
I found this great deal over on Thomson so be sure that you have booked with them directly. I’m sure you will have a wonderful time away!
- Last minute Costa del Sol: 7 Nights incl 4* All Inclusive Hotel, Transfers & Flights from £365pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson
- Travel dates: 23 – 30 November 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson
- Hotel: 4* ClubHotel Riu Costa del Sol
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 4,046 reviews
- Location: approx. five minute drive from Torremolinos
- Destination: Costa del Sol, Spain
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer included.
- 20 kg hold luggage included per passenger.
- Price: only £365 per person based on 2 adults sharing