Hands up who’s a big Game of Thrones fan? I am absolutely obsessed and I just cannot wait until the new series comes out next year. If you’re like me and you just cannot wait that long, then why not take a trip to some of the filming locations? There’s the option of going to Northern Ireland, where the studio is found, but I think you really deserve to head off a little further. Why not grab this getaway to Dubrovnik which was the filming location of the King’s Landing.
Visit the location of the King’s Landing
With this awesome getaway that I found over on Loveholidays, you can walk in the footsteps of Cersei Lannister with this stay in Dubrovnik. You’ll be staying in the fabulous 4* Aminess Grand Azur Hotel which has a super great 4/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is in the beautiful town of Orebic, and the hotel is right on the coast. You’re just by the beach, and it’s only a 1km walk to the centre of the town. There’s also a lovely swimming pool in the hotel where you can laze the days away when you’re not out getting utterly star struck.
I found this awesome getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure that you book with them directly. I just know you will have an amazing time here.
- Game of Thrones in Dubrovnik: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £214 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 29 April – 6 May 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative airports: London Stansted, Glasgow, Manchester
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Aminess Grand Azur Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 405 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £214 per person based on 2 adults sharing