I love a trip across the Irish Sea, and there’s so much excitement and entertainment you can find in the Irish capital it’s crazy. You can grab a fantastic stay in Dublin, and explore the city at Christmas, with the loveliest Dublin Christmas getaway I’ve spotted on Expedia. Treat yourself to some festive fun in wonderful surroundings!
Dublin Christmas getaway
With this break you’ll stay in the lovely Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, which is a fantastically rated hotel in the east of the city. With a Luas stop just a short walk from your hotel, you’re in the heat of the action in minutes. Dublin is a lovely city to walk through at Christmas time. Grafton Street, one of the city’s biggest shopping districts, is picture perfect in the night as the lights overhead twinkle. There’s a certain magic in the air.
Your stay is in the middle of December, making it perfect for visiting the Christmas markets. There are markets found in lots of areas across the city, from Dundrum’s shopping centre to the cosy indoor market near the Ha’penny Bridge. There’s lots of options available to suit every taste, and I’m sure you’ll have an incredible time! All you need to do is to book your fabulously festive break with the links below!
- Dublin Christmas Getaway: 3 Night Stay in the city with Festive Dates and Flights Included £133
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 13/12/2018 – 16/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Dublin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Louis Fitzgerald
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 10 minute walk from Red Cow Luas Stop
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £133 per person based on two adults sharing