Are you craving just one more hit of sunshine? Then I can’t recommend this last minute Zante holiday I spotted over on Travel Supermarket. Get your passport out, pack your bags, and head for the airport, you’ve not got long to wait for this getaway!
Last minute Zante holiday
You’ll leave this Saturday, October 13th, for a seven night stay in the wonderful Atlantis Hotel. This great aparthotel is in a great location close to the beach, and the airport also isn’t too far from the hotel. This really is a hotel with the best of both worlds. There’s a balcony in your room, which is lovely and cosy, where you can chill together and enjoy some tapas or drinks in the sunset. You can grab some drinks or snacks in the bar in the hotel.
The town centre of Zante is super close to the hotel, and there is simply so much to see in the resort’s centre. With so many clubs, pubs and restaurants around, I just know you will certainly find the ideal spots to wile away the nights. If this sounds like the perfect getaway to you, then you can book with the links I’ve provided below! And, of course, if these days don’t work for you, or you want to change the airport, you can do all of this on Travel Supermarket’s page!
- Last Minute Zante Holiday: 7 Night Stay in Great Aparthotel with Breakfast and Stansted Flights £173
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 13/10/2018 – 20/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Zante
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Atlantis Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 500m from the beach
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £173 per person based on two adults sharing