Today I’ve found you a wonderful holiday to the gorgeous island of Malta, in the south of the Mediterranean Sea. The cheapest dates for this holiday are available in early December 2017 so it could be that ideal final escape before the madness of Christmas begins.
Awesome Maltese holiday
You’ll be staying in the wonderful Hotel Plaza Regency, which is rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel, in the town of Sliema, is right next door to the lovely Plaza Hotel itself, and they’re joined together. That means you get to explore two great hotels for the price of just one. And there’s lots to explore here. The hotel is kitted out with a rooftop pool, and a nearby bar that you can sit at and sip some delicious drinks while you take in that amazing view. Then, dine in the luxury of the restaurant in the hotel that also has breath taking sea views. Basically, once you stay here then you will wake up each morning to some pretty irreplaceable views, thanks to the hotel’s setting right by the promenade. Don’t forget a visit to the rocky beach, perfect for a romantic stroll together in the evening.
I found this very lovely holiday over on Thomson so book it with them, and pack your bags for an incredible end to your year.
- Malta: 7 Nights incl Hotel, Breakfast, Transfers & Flights only £188pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson
- Travel dates: 5 – 12 December 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports:
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Hotel Plaza Regency
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,329 reviews
- Destination: Malta
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Malta included
- 15kg hold luggage included in booking price
- Price: only £188 per person based on 2 adults sharing