I love blagging a little bargain to get me excited for the new year, and this is really something to get excited about. This amazing Mykonos holiday in April will have you wishing the days away!
Amazing April Mykonos holiday
You’re staying here in the stunning 5* Boheme Mykonos, which is an exceptionally rated hotel about a ten minute walk to the beach. The hotel is super hip and luxurious, and filled with gorgeous suites where you can relax and feel like royalty during your stay. The bohemian styles suites are minimalistic but eye catching, and feature luxuries like a balcony, a flat screen TV, an iPod dock, and a minibar. You can even upgrade to feature a terrace with sun loungers, or a whirlpool tub. What amazing luxury awaits you here! You’ll be treated to breakfast each morning, and there is also a basket of fruit and a bottle of water waiting when you arrive.
This hotel has wonderful spa on site, and you can relax and enjoy a treatment here. No need to stress about anything – you have a fabulous 20% discount on spa treatments to sink into! I cannot think of anywhere to chill and reset. Be sure you book your break with the links I’ve provided below!
- Mykonos Holiday in April: 4 Nights in Gorgeous 5* Hotel with Sea View Suite, Breakfast, Water and Fruit on Arrival, Spa Discounts and Flights £374
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 29/04/2019 – 03/05/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Mykonos
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Boheme Mykonos
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 10 minute walk from the beach, close to Little Venice
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: none included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £374 per person based on two adults sharing