If there’s one thing I love more than holidays, it’s roller coasters. So getting to combine those two loves in one holiday with a great Port Aventura break I spotted on Voyage Prive. Strap in for the ride of a lifetime!
Book a lovely Port Aventura break
You’ll stay in the cute and cosy PortAventura Hotel Caribe, a four star resort that’s family friendly, and right next to the park. So you’re right there in the action whenever you want a little bit of excitement in your stay! You’ll also have entrance to Ferrari Land Wanna stay by the hotel instead? That’s no problem, there’s three great pools you can lounge by and soak up the October sun.
Barcelona city is also an hour away, so there’s plenty of opportunities to see the city and its famous, beautiful sights. Park Guell is more than worth a visit. Why not check out my handy Barcelona travel guide for more options?
I spotted this deal on Voyage Prive so be sure to book with them. Remember, after clicking the link you need to create a free Voyage Prive account if you don’t have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Port Aventura: 2 Night Stay in Half Board Hotel Near Theme Park with Entrance Discounts and Flights £164
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 22/10/2018 – 24/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Barcelona El Prat
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: PortAventura Hotel Caribe
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: beside Port Aventura Park
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £164 per person based on two adults sharing