I love Prague. The Czech capital is full of so much lovely history and some really pretty architecture that you simply need to see! Thanks to this awesome Tour Center deal, you can certainly check Prague off your bucket list!
Book this wonderful Prague getaway!
With this lovely deal from Tour Center you can spend two nights in the Czech capital. You’ll be staying a double or twin room in the 4* Green Garden Hotel which is rated at a fantastic 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and was awarded a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the Wenceslas Square. You’re here on a bed and breakfast basis, so you can fill up in the hotel before you go out and explore the city for the day. During the stay there’s the chance to see Prague from the water with a river Vlata cruise. On board the boat you’ll also be served a delicious afternoon tea, to really bring a touch of class to your stay. Sounds wonderful!
I found this deal over on Tour Center so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Have a wonderful time!
- Prague: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Afternoon Tea River Cruise & Flights only £79pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Tour Center
- Travel dates: valid for travel from January to May 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Stay three nights starting £119pp, stay four nights starting £149pp
- Airport of departure: Birmingham, London (Heathrow, Gatwick, Southend, Stansted), Edinburgh & Manchester
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Green Garden Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,197 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Prague, Czech Republic
- Meals: breakfast included.
- Hand luggage included.
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing