Who doesn’t love a nice family holiday? Well, I’ve certainly found the perfect thing for you with this fantastic getaway to the wonderful area of Lloret de Mar on Spain’s Costa Brava. I can’t think of anywhere better for a nice family break in the sun, as there’s just so much on offer here!
Bag a break to the Costa Brava
You’ll be staying in the lovely 4* Alegra Plaza Paris, which has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. The hotel is super stylish and is found in one of Costa Brava’s most loved tourist areas. The hotel may delight you all, as it’s so stylish, in a fantastic location, and offers so much for the whole family. The beach is just a 300m walk away, so you can all go and dip your toes in! There’s also WiFi throughout the hotel should you need it.
I found this lovely family holiday to Lloret de Mar over on Loveholidays so do be sure you have booked with them directly. Have a wonderful time!
- Costa Brava: 7 Night Family Holiday with 4* Hotel with Return Flights from £394 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 12 – 19 August 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: East Midlands
- Alternative airports: London (Stansted or Gatwick), Birmingham, Glasgow Prestwick, Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Luggage: Hand luggage included. Hold luggage for an extra of £35.50 per bag per way
- Hotel: 4* Alegra Plaza Paris
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 300m from the beach
- Destination: Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava
- Board: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £394 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing