Looking for some luxury? Then this is the thing for you! I’ve spotted a fantastic getaway to the beautiful island of Phuket. Nothing says relaxation than a stay in a stunning suite like this one!
Take a trip to Thailand
Take a load off your feet as you sink into the luxury of a suite at the 4* Kantary Beach Khao Lak Villas & Suites, which have an impressive 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as having been awarded a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is found a short walk to Coconut Beach, and you’re also very close to the wonderful sand and sunshine of Pakarang Beach. Perfect for lazing about with some cocktails and a good book, eh?
You’re here on a half board basis, so your breakfast and main meal are taken care of. Your drinks are excluded, though. During your stay too, you can enjoy an hour’s use of a paddle boat, sea kayak, or any other non motorised water sports entertainment. You also get an hour’s bicycle use included, which you should use to explore the island a little more. There’s also a daily shuttle into the centre of Khao Lak so be sure to hop on board and check out the sights.
I spotted this getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Phuket: 7 Nights incl 4* Half Board Hotel, Water Sports, Bicycle Use & Flights from £665pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 10 – 19 June 2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights (10 days)
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Belfast
- Airline: Etihad Airways
- Hotel: 4* Kantary Beach Khao Lak Villas & Suites
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Phuket, Thailand
- Meals: Half board (drinks not included)
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £664.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing