Ticking a new country off your bucket list is one of life’s best pleasures. Grab that opportunity with this lovely Tunisia getaway in December. Seven nights in the sun and warmth just before Christmas? Sign me up!
Lovely Tunisia getaway
You’ll be staying in the Hammamet Garden Resort & Spa, a beautiful 4-star resort close to the town of Hammamet. The town is on the north coast, and the Mediterranean borders the town. Perfect for dipping your toes in – I promise the water will be a lot warmer than you’d expect! This hotel is 600 metres from the beach, and it’s also 5km to both the town of Hammamet and Yasmine Hammamet. Both are a really lovely option for strolling through, or simply grabbing some coffee and dinner together.
The hotel is fully equipped for your lovely Tunisia stay. There’s two lovely pools on site for you to take a dip into. You can grab some snacks or a drink at the bar while you lounge about in luxury. Your room is wonderfully comfy, beautifully decorated, and the perfect place to catch some sleep. Breakfast is included in your booking price to make this a simply hassle free holiday! Book with the links I’ve provided below!
Fly from London
- December Tunisia Getaway: 7 Night Stay in Wonderful Spa Hotel with Breakfast and Manchester Flights £156
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 04/12/2018 – 11/12/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Hammamet
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Hammamet Garden Resort & Spa
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 5km from both Hammamet and Yasmin Hammamet city centre
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £156 per person based on two adults sharing