I adore the Balearic Islands. My holidays all started there as it was the first place I had ever gone to. And now, I’ve come full circle again with this trip. How does a week in Majorca sound? A great hotel, breakfast included every day, beaches, sand, sunshine . . . it all sounds like the dream!
Book a week in Majorca
Your hotel is the Aparthotel Ferrer Isabel, which has a fantastic reputation among holidaygoers. It was awarded a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor on the back of some consistently amazing reviews. The hotel is right on the boardwalk in Cala Bona on the eastern coast of the island. Perfect for an evening stroll after dinner together! There are two fantastic pools here where you can go for a dip in the morning before breakfast.
The rooms here are bright and welcoming, and the perfect base for your holiday. There’s a kitchenette available where you can grab a midday snack together before heading to seek some sun – or adventure. And, with cosy beds to cuddle up in, there’s no reason you won’t get a perfect night’s sleep here.
To make getting here easier, I’ve added in flights from Bristol Airport. But, you can change the departure airport on my Flight Finder to suit you :) Get booking this break with the links I’ve added below!
- Week in Majorca: 7 Nights in Well Rated Hotel with Breakfast and Flights from Bristol £194
- Provider: Hotels.com and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 10/10/2018 – 17/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ferrer Isabel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: on the boardwalk in Cala Bona
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £194 per person based on two adults sharing