Bali has long been one of the most desirable holiday destinations for tourists across the globe. Full of beautiful beaches, breathtaking scenery, fascinating cultures and so much more, it really is no wonder why. This deal gives you the chance to go and explore it for yourself.
Your Bali Bargain
The deal I have found you is available on Expedia for an amazing £685 per person. This includes your 13 Night 4* Hotel stay and your return flights.
You will be staying in 4* The Akmani Legian, which has received a phenomenal TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2014. You will be staying here on a room-only basis, but everything in Bali is so cheap and exotic that you should definitely try and sample as much of it as possible; this gives you an excuse to do exactly that.
In Bali there is so much for you to do, that it is practically impossible for you to see everything in a 10 day period, but you should definitely give it your best shot! In my opinion, you should hire a car because it makes going to see everything that much easier than by relying on public transport.
You could head to Balian Beach, which has beautiful rolling dunes overlooking the great surf; really good place for you to try surfing if you’re interested. It’s a great way to escape the business of Bali. Wander between the quiet cafes and join other people on their travels for a beer or two and get to know everybody. It really is great.
Naturally, temples are a must. Bali has an abundance of temples for you to visit, with no two being anywhere near similar to each other. The temples are one of my favourite things about Bali and you definitely have to visit at least one!
As for restaurants near your hotel, I would recommend the Bali Beach Shack. Don’t let the name deceive you, this is a beautiful restaurant which is incredibly cheap and really good fun. Its location is to die for and you definitely won’t regret spending your evening there.
This really is a Bali Bargain. It’s the perfect excuse for you to jet off, half way around the world and explore one of the most beautiful areas the world has to offer.
- Bali: 13 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £685
- Travel dates: 5th October – 18th October 2015
- Travel duration: 13 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 33°C
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Airline: Royal Brunei Airlines
- Hotel: 4* The Akmani Legian
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 391 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Destination: Legian, Bali
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Bali not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £685 per person based on 2 adults sharing