I found you this Bali Villa Break, available until December 2017! Bali, in Indonesia, is a consistently popular holiday destination. It is home to unique Hindu temples and golden sandy beaches, which are famous for their surfing, diving and snorkeling opportunities. You’ll also be staying just 5km from Seminyak, a cool seaside resort which is filled with classy bars and gourmet restaurants.
The Lokha Umalas Villas
The Lokha Umalas Villas have a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The villas are located in a secluded and peaceful area, and have lovely view of the nearby rice paddies! Amongst the lush gardens, you’ll find a large outdoor pool on site. Your traditional Balinese villa will also have its own private pool with a terrace and sun loungers. The villas also feature a kitchen, bathroom and free Wi-Fi access. Throughout your stay you will receive breakfast each morning, and be able to have a complimentary one hour massage. With longer stays, other complimentary spa treatments are included.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please remember that once you click the link, you will need to create a Voyage Prive account (if you do not have on already) before being redirected to the deal page. Have an amazing time!
- Bali Villa Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* Villa with Private Pool, Breakfast, Flights, Transfers & Extras for only £912 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Example travel dates: 12 -20 November 2017
- Many other dates available (prices vary)
- 10 & 14 night stays also available
- Airport of departure: London all airports
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh (prices may vary)
- Airline: Qatar Airways
- Hotel: The Lokha Umalas Villas & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 92 reviews
- Destination: Bali, Indonesia
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer included
- Also inlcuded in the price: £25 booking fee
- Price: only £912 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly