Why not give yourself a well deserved break this Autumn and head over to Barbados for a week to sit on a beach with a cocktail in hand whilst reading a good book, looking out to the turquoise waters. This is the ultimate Caribbean bargain.
Amazing All Inclusive Holiday at the excellent 4* Sea Breeze Hotel
You will be staying at the 4* Sea Breeze Hotel, which is situated almost directly on the beach! It also received a rating of 88% on TripAdvisor (and a Certificate of Excellence 2014)! As well as being on the beach, the hotel also has two pools, with one adults-only pool if you wanted some time away from children for some peace and quiet.
It also has numerous jacuzzi’s, three restaurants to pick from which range from fine-dining to a much more casual barbecue experience. This hotel is an all-inclusive hotel, meaning all drinks and meals are included in the price of £999 per person! This price is only available on the Travelzoo website, for all of the details and how to book it visit travelzoo.com.
In the price of £999 your flights are also included. These flights leave from Manchester and include a 20kg bag of checked luggage. The airline you travel with depends on the day that you leave the UK. Should you leave on a Monday you wouldl fly with Virgin Atlantic, if you leave on a Thursday or a Sunday you would fly with Thomas Cook Airlines.
Also included in this price is an excursion to a submarine. The transfers to and from this excursion are also included, if you would like to look it up it is called the Atlantis Submarine excursion, it has received a rating of 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor!
This is a holiday that you will never tire of. You can do your excursions by day, and relax in a jacuzzi by night, or go for a late night swim on one of the private beaches that your hotel has access to. This really is a holiday of a lifetime for a bargain of a price. What are you waiting for?
- Barbados: 7 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel & Flights 0nly £999
- Travel dates: Various dates from 08/09/2014 – 14/12/2014
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester Airport
- Airline: Virgin Atlantic or Thomas Cook (depending on the day of flight)
- Baggage: 20kg + hand luggage per person
- Hotel: 4* Sea Breeze Hotel
- Rating: 88% on TripAdvisor out of 218 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: on the beach
- Destination: Oistens, Barbados
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Airport transfer in Barbados not included, by taxi only 15 minutes (£9 each way) get directions here.
- Price: only £999 per person based on 2 adults sharing