Are you in love with Barcelona, yet?! If not, then it’s about time ;) Hop overin 2018 and enjoy a lovely getaway to the lively Spanish metropolis :) You’ll be staying right in the heart of the city, so go explore as much as you like. Your hotel will treat you to best comforts. Stroll the Gothic Quarter with its stunning architecture and marvel at the Sagrada Familia. Did you know that construction work is supposed to be finished in 2026?! Just imagine, that’s more than a hundred years of construction work. Wow! This city will leave you in awe. Don’t hesitate and clear your calendars ;)
Book your Barcelona city break today!
You’ll be staying in the 4* H10 Marina Barcelona (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). Right on arrival, you will be treated to a welcome drink :) Facilities on site include a stunning spa and wellness centre. Several pools, a jaccuzi, and an ice fountain are right there waiting for you. Daily breakfast is all taken care of, so fuel up and hit the city :)
I found this deal on Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Barcelona City Break: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £132pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Book this deal through Voyag Prive!
- Travel dates: many dates available
- example dates: departing 21 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol, Belfast (prices vary)
- Airline: Monarch Airlines
- Hotel: H10 Marina Barcelona
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,282 reviews
- Hotel location: central
- Destination: Barcelona, Spain
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Barcelona: for a surcharge. Check your other options here!
- Price: only £132 per person based on 2 adults sharing